With less than 6 weeks to go till Sage Summit 2012 in Nashville, TN, the Sage Alchemex team are gearing up for the best event ever. In addition to the networking opportunities and all the fun themed events and awards ceremonies, there are 30 Sage Intelligence sessions in store and the registrations are flooding in!
There will be a host of Sage Intelligence learning opportunities at Sage Summit, including lectures, hands-on sessions and round table discussions. Here are just 6 of the things that you can look forward to learning more about:
- Product Roadmaps – Sage Intelligence Reporting is now a Sage-owned product and the Excel-based business intelligence solution for Sage 50 – US Edition, Sage 50 – Canadian edition, Sage 100 ERP, Sage 300 ERP, Sage 500 ERP and Sage PFW ERP. Sage ERP X3 has also just released Sage Intelligence Financial Reporting. So there is plenty to impart in terms of product roadmaps for Sage Intelligence for the various accounting and ERP packages. Hear about the vision and roadmaps for this powerful BI module from our CEO and Product Management leadership. We’ll show you the road ahead and the various enhancements to expect of the module within each of the Sage ERP and accounting packages.
- Features and functionality – the Intelligence module has evolved considerably since last year’s Sage Summit and adoption rates continue to grow. At Summit you’ll get the chance to learn more about all the new features and functionality available to make your reporting so much easier, from the drag-and-drop financial reporting capabilities of the easy-to-use Report Designer, to using the Reporting Trees & distribution functionality to model reporting structures, to the FRx Conversion Utility for Sage 100 ERP Intelligence Reporting. And on the subject of Sage 100 ERP, if you haven’t seen it in action, now’s your chance to get a look at the new Report Designer Add-in, the newest addition to the Report Designer module which presents an alternative to the current report layout generator to empower users to take control of all design aspects of their reporting layouts. See how the add-in provides drag-and-drop Excel financial formulas which communicate with a new In-Memory processing engine which crunches financial numbers very quickly. Brilliant performance, maximum control and greatly enhanced flexibility are just some of the reasons to be excited about with this new feature!
- BI Trends – Sage Summit will provide the opportunity for you to learn about key Business Intelligence trends and how BI will evolve over the next few years. You’ll also be given the opportunity to share your thoughts and ideas on the Business Intelligence evolution.
- Working with reports – a number of sessions will deal with creating, customizing and using real-world reports to strengthen your business and help you make better decisions. You’ll walk away empowered with new ideas you can incorporate immediately into your own reporting processes.
- New report strategy – it’s not only a new report look and feel that users of Sage Intelligence will have to look forward to in the future. Come and see some of our latest reports and hear about the plans for a report store where users will be able to help themselves from a variety of additional templates to bolster their range of standard and customized Intelligence reports.
- Excel Tips and Tricks – these sessions are always oversubscribed and this year should be no exception. With over 70% of the seats taken, you’ll want to make sure you register soon to experience the power of Excel as a business reporting platform, including various functions and formulas, PivotTables and PivotCharts and working with data lists. You will also see highlights of new features in Excel 2010 that can be used not only with the Business Intelligence module, but in your daily work processes too. The latest version of the popular Excel Tips and Tricks e-book will be available in the Sage Summit Virtual Tote Bag so be sure to get one for yourself.
Okay… there’s one more reason!
7. Giveaways and Fun – visit us at the Sage Intelligence booth (no. 624) for a demo of Sage Intelligence, to answer any queries or just so we can meet you in person. While you’re there pick up a funky ruler which doubles as a quick reference guide to Excel function key shortcuts!